|Your cart is currently empty|
Speedwerx Stage 1 Exterminator Kit
Our Exterminator Kits are designed to offer you the biggest bang for your buck! What we do is put together a group of components that we have found to work the best on each and every machine to get the best performance at a reasonable cost. The Stage 1 Exterminator Kit for the 2018 Wildcat XX comes with our Speedwerx L2 Series Stainless Steel Slip-On Exhaust, Hypershift Clutch Kit, and a Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Controller. You can also select the optional Q6 Stainless Steel muffler is you want a quieter, maintainance free muffler. With this kit, you can easily upgrade to the Stage 2 spec down the road by adding our Stainless Steel Exhaust Header and High Flow Air Intake. ECU Flash now available! This eliminates the need for a piggyback fuel controller and adds some cool features including Raised Speed and Rev Limiters- see full details below.
- Speedwerx L2 Stainless Steel Slip-On Muffler- The L2 (Light n' Loud) Series Stainless Steel Slip-On Exhaust is designed to increase power, add acceleration and throttle response, lose weight and give your machine a new deeper, throatier sound. With this exhaust, you are also eliminating the catalytic converter that is inside the OEM muffler- that means more air flow for better performance, and less heat retention for cooler engine compartment temps. You also shed a total of 14.6lbs with this exhaust on the XX.
These mufflers have a brushed stainless steel shell with a welded inlet end cap, and a steel core with packing material and a built-in spark arrestor. They are 100% rebuildable with all inner parts being removable. They come standard with a stainless steel turn down outlet end cap, but you can also choose a polished finish machined aluminum end cap or an anodized aluminum end cap in black, red, blue, gold, or green at no extra charge.
Stock 97dB @4500 rpm - 112dB @9000rpm - 20.8lbs with heat shields
L2 106dB @4500 rpm - 114dB @9000 rpm - 6.2lbs installed = 14.6 lbs savings
Q6 102dB @4500 rpm - 111dB @9000 rpm - 9.9lbs installed = 10.9 lbs savings
The difference in the dB readings at 4500 on the Stock and Q6 parts can be misleading as the sound of the Q6 is much more friendly and tolerable compared to stock. The Q6 also has a different tone compared to stock- the stock rattle / vibration sound is gone with the Q6- this does not show up on the decibel meter but anyone who is sensitive to this sound will notice the difference right away.
- Speedwerx Hypershift Clutch Kit- The Hypershift Clutch Kit includes our Machined Weights with an Adjustment Kit, H5 Alloy Secondary Spring, and a Custom Cut Helix. These kits are designed and rigorously tested by the staff at Speedwerx to insure that it will increase your machine’s acceleration, backshift and all-around performance.
- Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Controller- The PCV allows us to maximize performance by tuning the fuel injection parameters to eliminate any rich or lean spots in the fuel mapping when changing the exhaust and intake. Our custom tuned map ensures maximum trouble free power using 87 Octane pump fuel. It's also easily user-tunable, so if you decide you want to upgrade other components down the road all you have to do is upload a new map in the PCV and you'll be ready to roll.
- Optional Speedwerx Q6 Stainless Steel Slip-On Muffler- The Q6 Slip-On Muffler's fully welded, baffled stainless steel design means there's no internal packing for quiet, maintenance free power. It has a different tone or pitch with only a few db increase over stock, so it's perfect for those looking for a better sounding exhaust with a more moderate sound level. It also gives you a nice 10.9lb weight loss on the XX as well.
- Optional ECU Programming- These programs have been in the works for some time now, and we're finally ready to let the cat out of the bag! They have some cool features many have been looking for, most notably the Raised Speed and Rev Limiters in addition to the added Power and Performance without the need for a separate fuel controller. Another unique feature is the optional Multi-Map Pedal Tune that enables you to dial in the drive by wire pedal response for different riding conditions. Using the same technology as our popular and proven programs for the Arctic Cat 9000 Series Snowmobiles, we also have Flash Tools available for Dealers and Performance Shops to program machines on the spot via the factory diagnostic port so there's no risk of damage from cracking the ECU open or addtional wait time shipping. As always, any consumer or dealer can send the ECU directly to Speedwerx for programming- we typically program and ship within one business day for minimal downtime as well.
Standard Features For All Programs:
Additional Multi-Map Pedal Tune Features:
NOTE: If you have purchased our ECU Programming and wish to make a change, Stage 1-3 programs may be changed to a different Stage 1-3 for $50, or upgraded to the Stage 3R for $100. Any Single Stage program may also be upgraded to the Multi-Map Pedal Tune version for $300.
You must send your ECU box (and Digital Gauge Cluster if purchasing the Multi-Map) to us for programing! Please include a copy of your invoice or a note with your return address and order number. Your ECU and Gauge will typically be re-mapped and shipped within one business day for minimal downtime- the return shipping cost for the service of your choice will be added when purchasing online.
20195 Greystone Avenue
Forest Lake, MN 55025
These items are intended for closed-course competition only. Alternation of emissions-related components can constitute violation of federal and/or state laws. Substantial fines and penalties can result if used for other than closed-course competition use.